With Expert’s Backing You Should Get Cash App Without Phone Number

• If you are one of those who want to Get Cash App Without Phone Number, you should just make use of your cash app ID or email address via which you can easily access to your account. Apart from that, you can also obtain technical assistance directly by using the help from the well-accomplished professionals.

• @'Fred5150':

Isn't he always? :D

Now, don't you be appealing to my sense of vanity. :)

• @'Elmo:

@'Fred5150':

@'Elmo:

Isn't Uber Shader Pack really old? Hasn't Daz Studio moved on since then?

Whats the newest must have product?

I think Matthacker has it right, so I don't think there is one.

Isn't he always? :D

• @'Fred5150':

@'Elmo:

I think Matthacker has it right, so I don't think there is one.

• @'Elmo:

• Isn't Uber Shader Pack really old? Hasn't Daz Studio moved on since then?

• I do remember recommending an alternative way to add ambient light (and ambient occlusion). Use the 3delight scripted render (the point-based occlusion one). It works similarly to UE2. Combined with the Sub Surface Base, you should be able to get some better renders.

At the very least, you'll understand what each setting will do and how it behave with various light settings.

• @'Fred5150':

I get that theres no "make render better" preset, but thinking long term, if I wish to improve are those products (and what they can do) going to be necessary for me to have?

speaking from my learning curve, i went & bought some shaders before Daz4.6, got confused with knobs & buttons i didnt understand & found out after 4.6 upgrade that those shader had become free & standard (even tho i still dont know how to use 'em).
    id say, only buy what you know you can handle - as technology progresses & democratize in time, you may find what you need cheaper & with more experience to use it.

• That I cannot answer but you already have most of the stuff required (shaders, lights). Why buy extra things while you haven't fully exploit the things you already have?

Btw, the ones I marked included with DS4 is packed with the Essentials Bundle. I'm guessing you haven't gotten it yet.

• I get that theres no "make render better" preset, but thinking long term, if I wish to improve are those products (and what they can do) going to be necessary for me to have?

• Let's see. It includes:
    UberSpot - you could simulate this via UberAreaLight
    UberPoint - same as above
    omAreaLight - a much more robust solution, UberAreaLight, comes with DS4
    UberEnvironment - comes with DS4
    UberSurface2 - comes with DS4
    UberHair - an upgrade for the older UberSurface, targeted for hair. Most of features are available with UberSurface2
    UberSoft Lighting kit
    UberSoft Light Pack1 - presets for UberSoft LIghting
    Elite Human Surface Expansion pack1 - presets for HSS

You could buy them of course. But as I said before, there are no set presets that will make your render instantly better. Plus you also need to learn what each are capable of and how to work with effectively.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.