Most result-oriented and experienced source for Myob Assignment Help

• At times universities overlook the fact that we are putting an extreme amount of pressure on our students by constantly expecting them to outshine everyone around them. Then the best way to reduce stress is to identify the best MYOB Perdisco Assignment Help. GoToAssignmentHelp.com is the best MYOB Assignment Help, and it is helping them to reduce a lot of unnecessary stress and anxiety. Our society often has a tendency to judge a fish by its capabilities of climbing a tree. Students these days are extremely passionate about their grades the Civil engineering assignment help them too.

• same here)
    so, who is the new cc processor now?

• My set is online now.

• Any news?

• any news about this? my sales on a3d are exactly zero since 3 weeks now :D

• @'insane3d':

@'Supro':

We've found a new payment process to replace Safecharge.

Could you post the name of a new processor, please?

I can't divulge that info until everything is sorted out first.

• @'Supro':

We've found a new payment process to replace Safecharge.

Could you post the name of a new processor, please?

• to be honest, for me this is pretty interesting. as you took me off from the frontpages my sales went almost to zero.
    that means that most people simply scroll through the newest releases on the store site and dont care too much about the announcements on the main site or am i getting that wrong? :) just in point of doing shadow releases, maybe helpful for vendors that are afraid to do it

• @'Nerddesign':

I'm just curious. What's the reason to take down these sets? Too hard or because there are non humans in?

Basically, non-human and themes.

We're still awaiting word about the evaluation, but we're hoping it should be done within the week.

• I'm just curious. What's the reason to take down these sets? Too hard or because there are non humans in?

• So quick update: We've found a new payment process to replace Safecharge, but that means we're being checked and evaluated by the banks. For the time being, several products have been disabled until the evaluation is complete. Once it's finished, we will re-enable the products again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.