The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• I would like to see the girls in casual/office/everyday clothes, but putting Sayako in tight jeans would be just ridiculous :). Maybe just in private to tease Tara. I think Sayako should be a dress/skirt only girl in public otherwise it would cause a riot :)).

• @'nicholasardens':

I think it'd be sexier to see Sayako stuffed into a pair of jeans and a blouse. I'd enjoy the juxtaposition of how absurdly lewd her body is, in normal everyday clothes. Plus as Miro mentioned before at some point, imagine her getting horny and tearing out of her pants, The Incredible Hulk style.

Also, I maintain Ayako should be given much bigger tits, Sayako already has the same size breasts, plus a monster cock. Ayako should have something with which she can compete.

Oh my god yes. Thank you for putting that into words :D

• I think it'd be sexier to see Sayako stuffed into a pair of jeans and a blouse. I'd enjoy the juxtaposition of how absurdly lewd her body is, in normal everyday clothes. Plus as Miro mentioned before at some point, imagine her getting horny and tearing out of her pants, The Incredible Hulk style.

Also, I maintain Ayako should be given much bigger tits, Sayako already has the same size breasts, plus a monster cock. Ayako should have something with which she can compete.

• The multi angle clip idea is great! The 20 incher is just plain ridiculous though :)).
    Really excited about the Ayako/Sayako scene. Hope her or Lyvia will appear in the next G4E.

Also have you given any thought about the girls' outfits for the next title? More slutty clubwear or are you trying something else?

• @'nicholasardens':

If I had a vote, I'd say you should have Sayako stroke herself to a full 20" erection from a full flaccid state.

Ooooh, I doubt it'll happen but that would be amaaaazing :D
    I imagine Miro would have to rework everything though. ><

• If I had a vote, I'd say you should have Sayako stroke herself to a full 20" erection from a full flaccid state.

• @'miro':

previews from the rimming double hand job scene :)

Miro are u planning on implementing anymore eye to camera contact with Sayako i.e. her looking straight at the camera like u did in the DLC?

I only ask because that first shot seems like the perfect candidate :)

• administrators

@'myself':

hum miro shouldnt her dick have a little more curvature i think its too straight…

it does curve in the animation, keep in mind, she's really hard though :)

@'drewzilla5':

and maybe make it a little thicker to keep it proportional

well I'm keeping it at blow job thickness :) … and personally don't like to adding thickness in proportion, because at that size it's just starts looking too much like a prop

@'dajoshy':

I think that would be absolutely great please do it

have added that multi angle clip, so no we can finally enjoy 3 Sayakos masturbating at once :)

• administrators

previews from the rimming double hand job scene :)

• @'miro':

with the full body shots I'm thinking of doing a collage like this, so you see various angles at once

EXCELLENT IDEA MIRO!!!

I think that would be absolutely great please do it :)

• @'myself':

hum miro shouldnt her dick have a little more curvature i think its too straight…

I think a little curve would go a long way, and maybe make it a little thicker to keep it proportional :D

• hum miro shouldnt her dick have a little more curvature i think its too straight…

• @'miro':

with the full body shots I'm thinking of doing a collage like this, so you see various angles at once

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• @'miro':

@'kattnbleu':

OH MY GOD
    Hawt :3
    Any chance her hand is gonna go aaaall the way up to the tip?

no, she's not going all the way, I tried it but if you look at the animation she actually pushes forward, not up… and although she still barely manages to reach her tip that way, some significant changes to the motion would have been necessary to keep it looking sexy

Ok, cool :D

• administrators

@'kattnbleu':

OH MY GOD
    Hawt :3
    Any chance her hand is gonna go aaaall the way up to the tip?

no, she's not going all the way, I tried it but if you look at the animation she actually pushes forward, not up… and although she still barely manages to reach her tip that way, some significant changes to the motion would have been necessary to keep it looking sexy

@'bigdaddy':

Ya know most of those pose's look like she's about to step up to the plate and slam one over the center field fence ! …

haha, yeah does look that way in the stills, when you see the animation it make sense though… to a degree :P

@'ammon17':

Um… come on GUYS, am I gonna be the 'only' one to point out her wrist is clipping 'through' her hip in most of these preview pics... I mean, it's not like this is merely concept art or anything.

@'IBT':

ammon17 is right. There are clipping issues in:

these clips are not fishing for good angles, these are preview animations taken during the process of fixing the animation for her huge cock… so that hand you see clipping, hadn't been reworked yet in earlier shots

@'sanmal2':

One question. Why videos not in 1920x1080? +mb @60?
    Just use lowres monitors before, now bought with standard 1920x1080 and… not understand why he made it in 1280x720.

because it increases rendering time by a huge margin, if the rendering takes months, you need to cater for these things, but hopefully we can go to 1080p for future productions

@'bigdaddy':

"" OK "" who is the mow mow that put that sentence in there ?? …

he has feelings for you, why can't u just open yourself up to the possibility?? :P

• administrators

• @'ammon17':

Um… come on GUYS, am I gonna be the 'only' one to point out her wrist is clipping 'through' her hip in most of these preview pics... I mean, it's not like this is merely concept art or anything. :P

Also, she can 'mock me up' with that thing all she likes. ;)

@'bigdaddy':

Ya know most of those pose's look like she's about to step up to the plate and slam one over the center field fence!
    Also, I :heart: giving big sloppy wet kisses… with tongue!

Yeah, it seems to have gotten a little TOO big to be used as a Landing Technician's baton anymore (don't mind my technical terms), but baseball on a skyscraper just seems so… unsafe.

Tennis on a mountaintop, yes. Basketball on a blimp, yes. Baseball on a building, no!

"" OK "" who is the mow mow that put that sentence in there ?? …:dodgy:

• @'miro':

o oh, now she's mocking you with her 20 inch dick… Sayako would never do something like that, so u must really deserve it :P

Nice..i love it :D
    I'm concerned it could be even more inches !!!

But it just my opinion :D :D

• @'ammon17':

Um… come on GUYS, am I gonna be the 'only' one to point out her wrist is clipping 'through' her hip in most of these preview pics... I mean, it's not like this is merely concept art or anything. :P

@'miro':

ammon17 is right. There are clipping issues in:

• One question. Why videos not in 1920x1080? +mb @60?
    Just use lowres monitors before, now bought with standard 1920x1080 and… not understand why he made it in 1280x720.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.